Mysore Park Workshops
How to submit
Proposals should be submitted at least 8 months before
the proposed dates of the workshop.
We are currently limited to about 3 workshops in the next
year, so applying early is advisable.
Topic for the workshop along with a short summary
- The summary should include 2-3 technical paragraphs about
specific directions or trends you want to focus on.
- At least one of the chairs must be permanently based in
Tentative list of invitees
- You are encouraged to invite experts in the topic from all
over the world to keep quality of discussion high.
- Due to logistical constraints, the total number of
participants in a workshops is limited to 60.
- Please plan the numbers so that you can include about 15
students from India. The names of these students need not be
fixed at the time of submitting the proposal.
Sources of travel support, and how much money you need from Mysore-Park series
- Room and board costs are borne by Infosys.
- Partial travel support may be available from Mysore-Park
series, but we encourage you to use other sources of funding
you have for travel support.
Tentative dates for the workshop
- Workshops are typically 3-4 days long.
- Please propose multiple dates, in order of preference.
Scheduling depends on availability of the Infosys campus.